A business plan can be used for start-up, borrowing for growth, a turnaround project or for as part of a strategy to sell a business. Its should be a written document. When you’re writing it, this helps to think through all the main problems, challenges and opportunities. It covers
- objectives, (make sure they’re SMART)
- strategies, to help you achieve your objectives
- sales, (identify new customers in existing markets and new markets)
- marketing, how to best raise awareness of your offerings
- financial forecasts which will summarise what all the above will cost.
A business plan helps you to clarify your business idea and spot the risks. QR3’s part-time finance directors have at least 10 years experience at board level. Some are specialised, with skills like turnaround. This means they’re able to take you through the business-planning process quickly and efficiently. This makes the whole process less daunting.
Given this helping hand leaves you to be creative. So give us a try today (we don’t bite). Complete the form opposite and we’ll be in touch.